Manny the Micra build help

Where do I begin...

Names Dan and I’m very intrested in mechanics, currently training to be an electrician but doing car stuff (learning) in my spare time. My goal is to learn as much as I can working on my spare micra as it’s cheap and if I break it parts are plentiful.

Right, currently own a 1.0 2001 micra in that awful green colour now named “manny the micra”.

At first I removed the engine by hand on my own, took a lot of muscle power but achieved it with only a slight back ache after. The plan was to strip and see how much I’d learnt from reading the micra manual back to front, more so in the engine overhaul section than any other. So I started the journey of bagging and tagging bolts and dismantling and storeing in the small garage that I have.

After I stripped the engine down I noticed a cga3 engine up for grabs close by for £100 engine and gearbox with alternator PAS and all of those kind of accessories, I thought that was a very reasonable price. I flew off looked at it and brought there and then of a nice guy planning on putting a 13b engine in the chassis :D, good luck to him.

So I brought the engine home and have disassembled it, then was very surprised that it was in extremly good condition for 100k miles on the engine, it was far better than the 60k 1.0.

Anyway the plan is to reassemble and mod to the best I can for my budget in order to learn all I can. I aim to change:
Cams
Flywheel
Uprated fuel injectors and TB
Fuel pressure regulator
Fuel Pump
Custom fab a mani

With the end game of turboing it.

So my questions are:
Where can I get better parts for cheap (what easily available cars have them)?

Is there an extensive turbo guide that includes where to put oil feed and return and bits like that?

Is it worth putting the main bearings and piston bearing from the 1.0 into the 1.4?

Is there anything I should really change while the engine is completely stripped?

Any advice would be welcome and help would be appreciated.

Thanks

-Dan

OP
OP
D
So after some research I have answered my own questions.

Oil feed I believe you have to put a T piece in where the oil pressure sender unit is.

Oil return is drilled and tapped into the oil pan.

And no there isn’t any comprehensive guide to turboing the K11 micra.

So currently Manny the Micra has undergone an entirely different interior with the old dash being cut down to half the size it used to be, weight reduction has take place leading to the removal of the heater core.
The new heart that I’m rebuilding is nearing the actual fun part of putting it back together, just need to clean the pistons up and clear the gunk out of the oil control rings. Then I need to check the rings themselves and finally build it.