Mangels wheels 7+13 et25

lee k0011

I hate rust :(
Selling my wheels due to being made redundant last week:( Not go'n to have the cash to put tyres on any time soon and i wont some other parts so i am selling them on.

Thay are 7+13 et25 4+100 with a center bore of around 57mm so that will need taking out a bit to get them to fit properly.

Thay are not in perfect condition chrome cud do with a polish and one of the wheels has been curbed but overall thay still look good( wud look awesome on a slammed micra that was my plan any way)

Looking for £200 ono or part ex for a janspeed manifold or a strut brace or any thing interesting you may have.
wheels 001.JPG
wheels 002.JPG
wheels 003.JPG
004 (2).JPG
005 (3).JPG

If you need any more pics just ask and i will try to get them sorted for you.

They are fit!... I think everybody's in the same boat as me though, want them but can't afford them!? Sorry about the job fella, hope the weels sell at a good price for ya...

OP
OP
lee k0011

lee k0011

They are fit!... I think everybody's in the same boat as me though, want them but can't afford them!? Sorry about the job fella, hope the weels sell at a good price for ya...
I will leave them on here a bit longer before i put them on ebay think they wold look cool on a slammed micra.
And it isn't all bad being unemployed getting loads of lil jobs done on the car now:)

I will leave them on here a bit longer before i put them on ebay think they wold look cool on a slammed micra.
And it isn't all bad being unemployed getting loads of lil jobs done on the car now:)
Evry cloud, eh!?... I'm sure they'll shift... can't wait to see what you got in store for the Micra!...

Oh, and I know theres no rubber on them, but did you take any pics side on of the wheels on your car, kinda show what they look like on a Micra...

OP
OP
lee k0011

lee k0011

Oh, and I know theres no rubber on them, but did you take any pics side on of the wheels on your car, kinda show what they look like on a Micra...
No i never did that just tried the ones on the front to see if they were going to fit..
Will try and get a pic of them on one side tho and post it on here.

markbognor

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
155/70's do look pants on a 7 though! Because they are so tall they don't tend to stretch uniformly up the side wall, loads of stretch near the wheel, and then less at the top. It makes them look a bit odd. the good news is 165/55s are cheap as chips, and you can leave the stockers on the factory steels in case of emergencies.