Machining Alloy Centers Price

20 for all 4? :eek: im hoping I misheard the guy over the phone and thats what it is :p I think I'll just go for it either way because it says to be the only place in my area that does it, going tommorow morning!

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk 2

20 for all 4? :eek: im hoping I misheard the guy over the phone and thats what it is :p I think I'll just go for it either way because it says to be the only place in my area that does it, going tommorow morning!

Yeah.

The place I went to usually deals with metalwork for the military or government so they were a bit surprised when I turned up, they had never done the centres of wheels before.

First wheel took 45mins, mostly preparation, setting up the lathe. But once that was done the other 3 took 5mins.

I was expecting £20 a wheel and budgeted for £100 but in the end he just said "Uh, 20 quid?"

Result :D

Well good luck getting them done tomorrow, let us know the results!

Yeah.

The place I went to usually deals with metalwork for the military or government so they were a bit surprised when I turned up, they had never done the centres of wheels before.

First wheel took 45mins, mostly preparation, setting up the lathe. But once that was done the other 3 took 5mins.

I was expecting £20 a wheel and budgeted for £100 but in the end he just said "Uh, 20 quid?"

Result :D

Well good luck getting them done tomorrow, let us know the results!

Thats decent! :D

I reckon it's worth spending the 80 quid on them because they will (hopefully) look bitchin' on my little car :D plus its payday tommorow may aswell treat myself! Haha

I will do!

Back