MA12S coolant leak help?

Just bought this car and started to fix the problems to restore it's beauty.

Noticed yesterday it has a pretty big coolant leak. Right behind the water pump(i assume) there is that pipe that connects the lower radiator hose to the engine. It seems to be leaking between that pipe and the engine block.

Is there some kind of o-ring or something, or is it just pressed to fit? Can i just rip it out, change the gasket and put it back or what?

Attachments

• Micra vesivuoto.png
    Micra vesivuoto.png
    697.7 KB · Views: 317
1594324627449.png

Has a o ring (See 3 on the picture) thats still available new from Nissan. Part numbers are: 2104601B00 with alternate: 210492J200

View attachment 70800

Has a o ring (See 3 on the picture) thats still available new from Nissan. Part numbers are: 2104601B00 with alternate: 210492J200
In that picture the piping seems different, but if the block is same the hole is same size i guess.
Those part numbers give me o-ring for k11 engine. But maybe it's just a same gasket.
I found the o-ring only on the gasket kit
20e6c9d0eaff10894be4b9d60999ef1e.png

Is there a part number for the valve cover gasket or do i need to buy aftermarket one.?

I changed the o-ring. I used two rings to make sure it won,t leak. It was a little bitt harder tu put back with those o-rings, but it doesn't leak anymore. Now i need to run some radiator cleaner through the cooling system and put some proper coolant in it so it won't freeze during winter.
We have really cold winters here in Finland.
micra o-renkaan vaihto.jpg

1327001B02 is the valve cover gasket. And yes o rings are generally used in more models. especially such generic ones
Thanks. i just was ordering new valve cover gasket from my local parts store. But they didn't have it and they wanted me to pay 7 euros for the shipping it from another location to my local shop, and the gasket was 6 euros. I'm glad i didn't take it, now that i have the right part number for original one.