ma12 parts. cams? springs?

Right then, i am hopefully going to be getting a ma12 off a member on here in the next few weeks (if hes still got it ) and the engine is in bits so im thinking i might as well tune it a bit while iv got the chance.

basically as the title suggests, where can i get cams? springs and such? iv read somehwere about kent cams? cant seem to find anything for the ma12 though.

also if there anyone around that sells exhaust manifolds etc? or has evfrything got to be custom made.

sorry if all this has been asked before but im a complete noob when it comes to these cars/engines.

oh and one last one, what sort of power does the ma12 tend to produce with the above? fast cam , springs bike carbs etc?

Hi

I have a dave walker engine, fully rebuild, with new gaslets, seals, ported polished, all the internals have been ugraded with performance parts, I bought this engine to make a K10 track car, but never got round to doing, it, These engines retail at £875 + on dave walker engine services website, If interested i will give it away cheap because its taking up space.

Thanks

Hi,

Ever since they have changed the MSC, Im finding it difficult to navigate round the site, Could you private message me so i can message you.

Shaf