Lumpy idle on start up

03 1.4 Micra when started from cold you have to hold a slight rev on it for a few seconds but after that it idles and runs great.No starting problems chain has been checked and is only out about 5mm,new cam and crank sensors fitted,throttle body and maf sensor changed and cleaned.Any one have any ideas.
Cheers

Paddy

The runaround
Site Supporter
03 1.4 Micra when started from cold you have to hold a slight rev on it for a few seconds but after that it idles and runs great.No starting problems chain has been checked and is only out about 5mm,new cam and crank sensors fitted,throttle body and maf sensor changed and cleaned.Any one have any ideas.
Cheers
Possibly coolant temp sensor fault causing the ecu to underfuel?

Will check that. The car smells very rich when its running and i had a quarter tank of fuel and i have only had the car sitting running while working at it and didnt drive it and now the petrol light is on.

Try buying new cam sensor..my k12 starts but you have to keep on kicking the accelerator so that it wont turn off..this also happens every morning..

Its best to check a cam sensors out put or any other sensor with an oscilloscope before swapping them,saves on money and stress
I can do it foe anybody in the area,let me know