lowering the k11

hi guys, new to site. just got a mint k11 as a run around. but as standard sucks im after the best options for lowering the micra. whats done and tested and what works with the micra. Im handy with the tools so all comments are well appreciated. If anyone has any info on how to make these cars handle better then happy days. thank you

I've put apex 30mm on the back, and Alto rears on the front, sits nice, and corners well.
I haven't really given it a real cornering test yet, but I will.

OP
OP
W
I've put apex 30mm on the back, and Alto rears on the front, sits nice, and corners well.
I haven't really given it a real cornering test yet, but I will.
Cheers mate and thanks for your reply, im presuming that they are suzuki alto? and you,ve put the rear suspension legs from the alto on the front of your micra?

Cheers mate and thanks for your reply, im presuming that they are suzuki alto? and you,ve put the rear suspension legs from the alto on the front of your micra?
Yup, that's right. If you go for them, you need the springs off of 2006 and before....not after, they changed them after that date.
Here's how she sits with that set up.
DSC_0104_zpstvv66zvy.jpg

OP
OP
W
Yup, that's right. If you go for them, you need the springs off of 2006 and before....not after, they changed them after that date.
Here's how she sits with that set up.
DSC_0104_zpstvv66zvy.jpg
Looks nice, its crazy how much of a ball ach it is just to lower a simple car.

OP
OP
W
I don't know mate, I get the springs, and pay a garage to do it....easier.
Thats all good if you,d rather do that. but that takes the whole fun out of building something. I would rather do it myself if its not to difficult. so your car has alto rear springs on your front shocks and apex springs on your rear?

Thats all good if you,d rather do that. but that takes the whole fun out of building something. I would rather do it myself if its not to difficult. so your car has alto rear springs on your front shocks and apex springs on your rear?
Yup, 30mm apex on the back, and plenty low enough. Alto rears (pre 06) gave a nice drop on the front with 60mm profile tyres.
DSC_0104_zpstvv66zvy.jpg