Lowering Springs Differences ???????????????????

Hi Guys, i did check on the Official MSC K11 Lowering Guide / FAQ thread first but couldnt find any info so my question is, from 1992-1998 & 1998- (k11) were the lowering springs different?, was there a change over in fitment?

Cos am looking to change my cut springs to raise to 40mm, to many bumps, the link below shows the X2 lowering springs and prices but different year as you will see in the specs!!

1. http://www.carparts-tuning.co.uk/en...rch&searchparam=nissan micra lowering springs

2. http://www.carparts-tuning.co.uk/en...rch&searchparam=nissan micra lowering springs

If someone could shed some light, that would be great!!

Cheers

J

I emailed the company just now asking why the price difference and whats it all about!! cos from what i know there all the same!!

Waiting for reply and will post reply on here to see if they BU-L 5HITTING

J

That does seem a bit strange as all K11's have the same suspension. When I was looking for some before there were separate ads for the 1.0 as the 1.3 but they also use the same :/

@djtweaker, did you buy them for the right year or as being the same you bough them at the lowest price? how much was the postage, what was the total?

J

OK, just got off the phone to them as they called me, they said that the

FKNI003 which is £41.49 is for the 5 door Nissan Micra K11

&

KFNI001 which is £64.37 is for the 3 Door Nissan Micra K11

So are the 3 Door has different springs to the 5 Door?

Thats F-----G weird, not heard that before, can someone verify if true or not am sure there definetly all the same!!, the geezer was helpfull and sounded english but called from germany!

Cheers

J

there you go :)

DSCF1749_zps0e8bdcc3.jpg.html

r-reg-sr

-------
Site Supporter
im stumped :) err,,,,,,,,,gold is old???? :) theirs the tags near the photo you looking at i think u click on one to copy

Yeah mate i will fit them this weekend :) my steel wheels are getting sprayed gloss white atm they will be back tomorow night carnt wait to see both together:) (thats why my car on axle stands on profile pic aha:)

r-reg-sr

-------
Site Supporter
Yeah mate i will fit them this weekend :) my steel wheels are getting sprayed gloss white atm they will be back tomorow night carnt wait to see both together:) (thats why my car on axle stands on profile pic aha:)

yo yo yo your one real bruda ! thats a nice choice, white against the car color .

can you put a pic on here of a micra k11 lowered 40mm please mate:)

40's a decent amount for uneven bumpy rds,aint got a pic though

Nice springs GoldSr, here the joke, i payed for my 5 Sets of Lowering springs, and on the payment page i left a note saying to email me when its shipped, so i get me ole` man to wait in for a few days for me as i couldnt afford to miss the delivery as its 5 sets for me customers and me, no confirmation was sent!!, i called them today and the geezer says "oh cos you left a note, someone has to read that before shipping out, and the computer system stops the shipping untill someone confirms that", i thought what a F-----G wan-er wasted all that time!! so i complaned big time and went back to his supervisor and i gave him some of east london rant about gonna post up on forums about how un-professional the company is etc, end of the day the geezer knocked of £45 quid as i ordered 5 sets in total, so i paid about £6 for my set!!

Sorrrrrrted!

Nice springs GoldSr, here the joke, i payed for my 5 Sets of Lowering springs, and on the payment page i left a note saying to email me when its shipped, so i get me ole` man to wait in for a few days for me as i couldnt afford to miss the delivery as its 5 sets for me customers and me, no confirmation was sent!!, i called them today and the geezer says "oh cos you left a note, someone has to read that before shipping out, and the computer system stops the shipping untill someone confirms that", i thought what a F-----G wan-er wasted all that time!! so i complaned big time and went back to his supervisor and i gave him some of east london rant about gonna post up on forums about how un-professional the company is etc, end of the day the geezer knocked of £45 quid as i ordered 5 sets in total, so i paid about £6 for my set!!

Sorrrrrrted!

Aha! thats not to shaby then is it :)