Lowering my Micra

R

Ripley

I'm a complete novice at this and need lots of help and guidance. I'm thinking about buying a set of 17's this month and having my frog lowered. But I've no idea what parts are best to buy or how low to go. Some people suggest 40mm, others have said 90mm. as this will be the only mod on the car I want it to look good, not stupid and I want it to still go round the bends.

So, what do I need to buy?

i have 17s on mine....my advice dont go for 17s there to heavy for the car thats why mine are up for sale and i've found a lovley clio owner whos willing to pay £500 for them lol.

I kinda got the idea from NOC that 17 would be ok. What should I go for?

more civics :p he he he

my advice, get the smallest wheels you can on it and drop it as far as you can :p

get some 15's maybe 16's at the most, 17's will be to heavy as stated above and so handling will not be as good and be heavy, and your acceleration will decrease, like chie said, i'd lower it loads if its your only mod, lowering to a realy sick level can completly change a car, go for rim in arch on the back and your on ur way :p

i still have my eibach lowering springs for sale completely untouched by human or car for £75 i think they're 30mm drop

I have a 30mm drop with 15s and it handles super and looks great as well. Id probably go for 17s if possible. Had 18s on but these were hacking my tyres at back (215/35/18) 6.5in alloys would probably be ok

15's or 16's it is. When I was loking at the 17's they asked about offsets and stuff. I think this is to do with the wheel nuts. Any help?

Back