lower valance

Fairly sure that this Mk III Clio front splitter is a fit....
s-l1600.jpg

2003 e not lowered yet but willbe 45-50mm lowered soon
Perhaps a starting point would be 160SR front and rear bumpers, they were standard factory fitting on Sport+ models , late 2005 on, which are much more common than 160SR's and should be readily available from breakers yards.....You can also get the side skirts that cover the sills.
Like this:-
1-630x552.JPG

And this:-
$_58.JPG

Last edited:
ok thanks, do you know if the cc bumper will fit
Don't know, though I suspect that it is not a direct fit. I do know that the rear one has a very different lower profile than the 160SR bumper as I bought a pair of CC rear mudflaps and had to make quite a few changes to get them to fit. I see no reason why the front one should be any different though, it appears to look identical....

Haven't fitted one on my Sport+ but am assuming that it would fit as both cars are built on the same chassis and bumper lower profile looks very similar......(if I could find one a lot cheaper than that ebay one then it would be a different matter.) ;)

Haven't fitted one on my Sport+ but am assuming that it would fit as both cars are built on the same chassis and bumper lower profile looks very similar......(if I could find one a lot cheaper than that ebay one then it would be a different matter.) ;)
ok thanks

Back