Lower front arms

Hi we have two K13 micra in the family one has done 70,000 miles and is on original front arms.
What is failing on your arms the ball joint or the bushes.
Replacement each year definitely not normal are you using OE quality parts.

Most parts have 12-24 month warranty so if they fail due to manufacturing defect they should be replaced free.
I worked at a Jeep / Chrysler dealer and the old PT Cruise would eat lower arm bushes. Cars would offer need new bushes every service but this was the exception. Most other cars ive come to no front arms last at least 50k.

Hope this helps.

Hi we have two K13 micra in the family one has done 70,000 miles and is on original front arms.
What is failing on your arms the ball joint or the bushes.
Replacement each year definitely not normal are you using OE quality parts.

Most parts have 12-24 month warranty so if they fail due to manufacturing defect they should be replaced free.
I worked at a Jeep / Chrysler dealer and the old PT Cruise would eat lower arm bushes. Cars would offer need new bushes every service but this was the exception. Most other cars ive come to no front arms last at least 50k.

Hope this helps.
Hi Steve.
Its the bushes and ball joint. I already have eibach springs on it but last set of arms I had lasted 7500 mile then had to change. I have since found out from nissan that I can change the bushes. I've managed to source some pillowjoint bushes from Japan. I hope these will stop my problem

Sent from my SM-N950F using Micra Sports Club mobile app

My DIG-S does munch through suspension bushes, both ARB and lower arm, but not that quickly!

Mine is now on 57k, and if I recall had the ARB bushes 3 times and probably the same amount with the lower arm bushes (just had the lower arm done again last week). The K13 is known for its apatite for suspension bushes.

The ARB's were being done every 12-24 months, until one of my local Nissan garage identified a possible upgrade from another car. I didn't get the part number, but now on its 3rd year!

My DIG-S does munch through suspension bushes, both ARB and lower arm, but not that quickly!

Mine is now on 57k, and if I recall had the ARB bushes 3 times and probably the same amount with the lower arm bushes (just had the lower arm done again last week). The K13 is known for its apatite for suspension bushes.

The ARB's were being done every 12-24 months, until one of my local Nissan garage identified a possible upgrade from another car. I didn't get the part number, but now on its 3rd year!
Thanks for that shame cant remember what they did. I've currently sourced bushes from Japan pivot ball ones .hope these do the trick

Sent from my SM-N950F using Micra Sports Club mobile app