Looking For Super S Clocks - :)

U

UFO-K11

Hello to all - if anyones knows of a complete k11 super s instrument clocks (with rev counter) for sale i would be very interested to purchase them immediately - cash waiting !! - cheers - malcolm :)

I did see one on ebay but sure if still there though, you don't really need to find a specific SuperS cluster as any with a rev counter is the same last time I checked

Mmmmm - fraz ?? - im a newbie to this forum - cant get to the members list just yet :( - if fraz is a member & has a clocks with rev counter & might want to sell would it be possible to get them to contact me - [email protected] - all help greatly appreciated - cheers malcolm :)

hi fraz - UFO-K11 here :) - do you mean that the clear plastic front casing cover is smashed :( - will my '95 lx one fit ? to replace etc ??

UFO-K11 said:
Mmmmm - fraz ?? - im a newbie to this forum - cant get to the members list just yet :( - if fraz is a member & has a clocks with rev counter & might want to sell would it be possible to get them to contact me - [email protected] - all help greatly appreciated - cheers malcolm :)

hi fraz - UFO-K11 here :) - do you mean that the clear plastic front casing cover is smashed :( - will my '95 lx one fit ? to replace etc ??
Yes, your plastic cover should fit fine :)

Welcome to the forums!

James.

i will go to the scrappy next w.e to see if its there, i will have no time durin the week, if the clocks are there i will get them for you mate!

welcome btw

Cheers Fraz !! :) - if its in good nic (presentable & working) & my standard '95 lx plastic cover will fit - its a done deal - just let me know if you need some "folding" for your time/petrol etc - cheers malcolm :) - you can get me also on the email address above - thanks to all for the welcoming - welcomes :)

Back