Looking for standard speakers

Paddy

The runaround
Site Supporter
Anybody upgraded their speakers and have a standard pair going cheap? One has seized and the other has developed an annoying rattle. Don't really want to go to the expense of getting the adapter kit on top of speakers.

Mika The Finn

Site Supporter
You don't need adapter kit for replacement Micra speakers, just cut connector off from Micra's wire harnes and connect wires to new loudspeaker wires. I do have my vehicles -06 160SR speakers just lying in my garage. Speakers are in Finland.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Paddy

Paddy

The runaround
Site Supporter
You don't need adapter kit for replacement Micra speakers, just cut connector off from Micra's wire harnes and connect wires to new loudspeaker wires. I do have my vehicles -06 160SR speakers just lying in my garage. Speakers are in Finland.
Was more talking about the speaker housing.
search

OP
OP
Paddy

Paddy

The runaround
Site Supporter
Just bought the adapter and a new pair of speakers. Could have got a set from the scrappy but there are going to be like 12 year old at the end of the day.

OP
OP
Paddy

Paddy

The runaround
Site Supporter
I have a pair or one front speaker you can have from a k12 Micra
Just need to cover cost of postage
Got a set of aftermarket ones in the end. You wouldn't know the polarity of the wires would you? I don't have a multimeter handy. On both front connectors there is a red wire and passengers side a white or cream wire and the drivers a green wire.