Looking for Rims for my Monte :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I own a Nissan Micra K10 1986. Here are some pictures ;) :

1.jpg

2.jpg

I know the door sills are missing but they are painted and next weekend I'm going to attach them. And need to put my Weber twin carburettor kit on my K10. :D
I have also some damages left from my accident.

I'm looking for some rims for my K10. I want put some ATS Classic on it but i read that they weren't fit. Can I do something to fit them?
Are there any other rims that look good on my K10?

Greetz ;)

Sorry for my english but I'm a german! :)

That looks pretty cool. I've seen that grille in a scrappy before but not the rest of the kit. What happened to the front left hand side? Looks like it's had a bit of a wack. Nice though :)

That looks pretty cool. I've seen that grille in a scrappy before but not the rest of the kit. What happened to the front left hand side? Looks like it's had a bit of a wack. Nice though :)

Ooooh which scrappy? I want one :D

Nice car (Y) I really want a grille like that :D

So,

I bought a set of ATS Classic 6x13" (for 50€ :p). I'm gonna try to fit these rims to my K10 and go the the TÜV. :suspect:

If the TÜV doesn't agree, I gonna polish the wheels, maybe paint them and sell them. :)

So I have no risk...I think :D

what is the weber carb kit that you used? was it easy to install and were the gains good, like the car was faster? did it cost a lot to get these parts?

I've got the Weber kit here. It is not installed but I want to do this in this summer.
This kit is especially build for the K10 before facelift.
The kit includes:
Two twin Weber carbs,
airbox with airfilter,
a 4-2-1 manifold
an intake manifold.

With this kit i'll have about 70HP. And this kit is really really rare and costs a little fortune. :)

btw: the door sills from the Bodykit are on my K10 :D

^^ you can get 70 bhp from this kit wothout a exhaust. And are there any other things that need to be carried out like carb tunning, fuelling etc.

how much does this kit cost??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back