look what i have found

lol how many people want some unfortunatly they only come in automatic so you might have to move the mirror bits by hand and wire just the indicator bit in by its self

well people i am gettin them off a bloke off ebay

around £90 - £100 i believe.

you could make some (like sonic did) VERY cheaply!!!!

or buy some bmw wing mirrors with them built in for around £40-£50

i just did a check and got this:

"Live rates at 2007.11.20 21:36:33 UTC
160.00 USD = 77.4298 GBP

United States Dollars United Kingdom Pounds
1 USD = 0.483936 GBP 1 GBP = 2.06639 USD "

so yeah around £80 then

that's quite coincidental!
i was walkin round town (because i havent passed my damn test yet) and saw the wing mirrors on the new honda civics and thought 'i bet they dont do them on k11's... then contemplated moulding a civic mirror or similar to the mount of a k11 and wiring them up to their respective indicators...
but if they can be done on a k11 'cheaply (as Napster said) then i may look into it... i supose its something that'll set a car apart from the rest

but if they can be done on a k11 'cheaply (as Napster said) then i may look into it... i supose its something that'll set a car apart from the rest

yeah fairly cheaply mate!!!
what would be best would be to "smooth" the front wings, as you would want to remove the indicator from there!!! this is what would set it off imo!!!

one pic with both wings and wing mirrors with indicators and another pic of just winf mirrors and smooth wings!!!

Attachments

• Octopus101006Corsa6.jpg
    Octopus101006Corsa6.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 210
  • 2dscf015.jpg
    2dscf015.jpg
    447.5 KB · Views: 196
Back