look what i found

cool wat is the 0-60m time of the 160sr, was looking at 1 yeaterday 206 a month for 4 years n it was a bronze color looked sweet so it did :D may add it to my option of wat i wana do wen im bk my hols :D

stephen

OP
OP
R

RIK

K11SS said:
cool wat is the 0-60m time of the 160sr, was looking at 1 yeaterday 206 a month for 4 years n it was a bronze color looked sweet so it did :D may add it to my option of wat i wana do wen im bk my hols :D

stephen

officail its 9.3 or summit daft..but from the video you can see its quicker..that was wen i first got it so totally standard,not run in and wet weather.

i pay 204 a month on my car.the reason i got a new car on finance is to have a reliable car that i know wont give me many problems,its not costing me tto much untill i can get insured on a really fast car.

wat is insurance like mate is it alot considering wat u have ? stephen

ps wat was it like for the .6 or did u jud not say ?

OP
OP
R

RIK

Dr Zoidberg said:
rik, did you find the ga16de k11 faster than the 160sr?

that ga16 was RAW lol it was stripped out and if it wasnt faster it effing felt it .i got abit depressed woth that car lol and gave up on it.so i bought a 1.6 that was allready made

K11SS said:
wat is insurance like mate is it alot considering wat u have ? stephen

ps wat was it like for the .6 or did u jud not say ?

the k11 1.6 was insured as 1.3 standaerd k11 .

the insurance isnt too bad to say i have heavily modded it with 3 points..its 140ish a month
i dare say it would be like 70 with nothing on it lol

Type-R

Ex. Club Member
yeh in the video the ga16 micra looked like it hit 60 at around 10 seconds. sort of lost the plot in second. 1st gear was good.

I am thinking of a ga16 gearbox swap as well.... but dnt want it to be a waste of time..... i already got 6.9/7.1/7.0 and 6.8 seconds G-Teched times. wonder if the ga16 will help reduce these times or not, any info on the ga16 swap to cg13?

sorry bit off topic

Alienfish360

Awesome Dawson
if you swap just the gbox, then I think you'd run slower acceleration, as IIRC the ratios on the GA16 box are longer than the CG13 box, but Titch can confirm as he's done it.

OP
OP
R

RIK

Type-R said:
yeh in the video the ga16 micra looked like it hit 60 at around 10 seconds. sort of lost the plot in second. 1st gear was good.

I am thinking of a ga16 gearbox swap as well.... but dnt want it to be a waste of time..... i already got 6.9/7.1/7.0 and 6.8 seconds G-Teched times. wonder if the ga16 will help reduce these times or not, any info on the ga16 swap to cg13?

sorry bit off topic

trust me..it would wipe the floor with your current k11. the video is very poor quality you cant really tell what the time is,you cant see the speedo numbers lol

it is worth doing.

edit: do you mean the whole engine or just the gearbox?