look what i found k12 owners only i think....

Dragonmaster_uk

K12 NUTTER
picture`s have been photoshopped mate can tell by the nissan dealership reflection on the back window in the second picture i don`t like the back end but they`d probably just send you two long strips of vinal in your chance of colour

paddymarsden

Iggy Iggy oooooooooo
Lol 'if no colour is left, white will be sent', so do you have a choice or not? Stoopid.

"Available in white, black, red, pink, yellow, silver, gold, green, blue, orange,

Just leave colour you require in your paypal message box/ notes

If no colour is left, white will be sent."

Antony

Ex. Club Member
there are two of these cars parked in the forecourt of the local nissan dealership, both in black with white stripes and a larger SR badge on the back.

eltaylor001

North Rep
I spotted one with theses a few weeks back at arniston centre, durham. Took a photo but not sure if kept it will dig it out if can.

There's a black K12 with white 'Viper' stripes I've seen on the bottom end of the M3 a few times...

Also seen a K11S in black with red rally mudflaps and grill etc... Someone on here?

OP
OP
nissanmicrak12

nissanmicrak12

Ex. Club Member
no minis have lexus lights as standard now so dont agree with you there chuck lol

maybe if we call them lights with silver and circles you might change your mind lmao