Look what i found in the carpark!

Speedle

Ex. Club Member
Well i never! can you guess what it is yet :p

18012006.jpg

got the image working at last :p

and before you all say it the where out of u's when i got my badge so im waiting until i can spell out super s :D

thanks to elliot for the lights £40 bargain!!! :D

Matt that looks awesome!! apart from the ST crap, makes your car look 100x better on the rear

thanks mate, bloody back box fell off last night so i have to get that replaced now! grrrr still should only be about £25 but im broke! dilema lol

ho hum

Lol, as in snapped off or just come off its mounts? We seem to be having similar problems with our cars at the moment! Exhaust and gearbox issues.. Just make sure you dont spill anything on your carpet either!

well i spilt oil all over my garage! lol the backbox has broken where some pratt has done a cráp welding job tbh im glads its off lol now i can fit one that fits! lol

well problem is to get one after market they need the orginal to copy so for now ill get a new box use it for 2 months then i can sell it on here to someone, nice and cheap :)

Get rid of the ST stickers, all the ST owners on the world will laugh at you! (why?!) Also it needs a fog light..

the ST's i have seen in japan have no fog light in the bumper, i will attach one to the bottom of the bumper, also can no one see my 2nt post?

and i quote...
and before you all say it the where out of u's when i got my badge so im waiting until i can spell out super s

thank you please

Nice looking very smart :D

Speedle said:
the ST's i have seen in japan have no fog light in the bumper
thank you please

thats because in Japan they arn't required to have one for their mot equivilent

You have never seen a foglam on an ST because they are not needed in Japan. The only place where they look sensible on the ST is where they should be.

That isnt his! however was created by Ed (the guy who posted above him!) I was looking at that page myself the other day, it could do with an update!

Hi Mat,

They look fantastic matey! Really set of the back of the car nicely.

You just need a Japanese sized rear numberplate... or a small illegal one like mine, and your away. ;)

I fitted an aftermarket add-on foglight next to my exhaust under the bumper which I robbed off my Skyline.... worked a treat! ;)

-Elliot

indeed ive always modded by that rule :D personally i thought my old k10 was the best but then i would think that :p others may have hated it :)

hang on a minute, in that car domain thing you've put you personally imported the car in 1991, but your only 25 ed which would make you about 10 years old when you got the ST???

Mark said:
hang on a minute, in that car domain thing you've put you personally imported the car in 1991, but your only 25 ed which would make you about 10 years old when you got the ST???

lol think you made a typo ed! lmao

Back