LONG STORY

hi guys, i had a problem with my micra k12. First i was checking on the ground terminals since i had a u1000 and u1001 fault. i removed, cleaned and reinstalled all ground terminals back. i also checked blown fuses. when i finished everything, i tried to start my car. No crank, when i turn the key to ignition, radio turns off. So, by morning, I searched youtube on how to start the car (they shorted a relay from a different car, not micra). They said to short circuit the starter relay so the starter motor would start. So thats what i did, removed the relay on ipdm and shorted it. the ipdm smoked, there was no CEL light when key is turned to on, scanner cant communicate to ecu. so what i did, i bought a second hand ipdm on junkyard, bought a used ecu on ebay and installed everything. It started however my obd scanner cant communicate with ecu, throttle responds only when CEL is off then after idling and CEL light on, throttle response is gone. Now i dont know which is which. I dont know what to do. help guys. thanks!

Haven't we discussed this previously with mix-matching ecu's and the security behind this.

Posting multiple threads with basically the same story won't help.

Jason.

Sorry i forgot to mention that i bought an ecu from europe and the ecu came from a micra with immo however mine dont have an immo so what i did, i went to an electrician and he transferred the smd chip of my old ecu to the ecu with immo. It started however there was power issues so, i bought another ecu this time with no immo and a plug and play. Its an impul ecu specifically for my cr12, same, power issues, loss of throttle response after cel is on

Back