Locking Wheel Nuts

L

littlemisspvc

I have just ordered some alloys and obviously want some locking wheel nuts, otherwise they'd not be on my car very long (my street is very dodgy!).

Will a set from a BMW fit onto my car ok?

Probally, as long as they fit the bolt okay. Get some from Halfrods, they're only about £30, and thats with Key.
Titch :kungfu:

£30 :eek: No chance!! You can get them on eBay for £15 :laugh:

I actually have BMW ones which are nearly brand new from my boyfriend old car, and he as said I can have them. Fingers crossed they fit.

yeah, u have to remember that the cheaper they are the more common they are and the more likely that someone else will have the same nut but it doesnt really matter, as long as they lock and you dont leave the key in your glove box your sorted

Off the top of my head, I'm pretty sure BMW nuts should fit, though I thought they used bolts...?

I though BMW's had bolts were as k11's have nuts. Also the thread diameter most likely will be different.

Mike

Attachments

• Bodykit Both Up.jpg
    Bodykit Both Up.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 196
  • Bodykit Both.jpg
    Bodykit Both.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 204
The thread diameter is the same, but now I come to think of it, I'm also pretty sure the thread pitch is different. I've only ever seen BMW bolts, not nuts but they've only been on 10+ year old cars...

Back