Loads of stuff - some FREE !!!

Right, as the Micra is going in the next few days, I have some bits and pieces that I don't need anymore. On ebay, I have listed a n/s driveshaft for K11 (needs new inner CV joint) and some brake discs (which are for K10 I presume). Also selling and digital camera with 2gb memory card and a Sony Ericsson K750i mobile.

Click for my ebay listings......

Now for the free stuff - collection preferred, but I will post for the cost of postage and Jiffy bags!

Steel wheels and tyres from K11 (tyres probably have 5mm tread I can measure if you want to know for sure.

DSC00575.jpg

DSC00574.jpg

Rear split folding seats from GLX (I think) model. Good condition, I have cleaned them.

DSC00573.jpg

DSC00572.jpg

Funny bracket thing for the above.

2 Ripspeed seatbelt pads in black - GONE

Racer rear seat cover in black. Bit faded from the sun, but I'm sure I remember someone on here saying they were after one. I had to cut the some of the elastic straps to get it out of the car, but I'm sure it will still be able to be fitted.

1 paint pen / chip stick unused in AJ4 (flame red) - GONE

1 K11 sales brochure from 1995 - GONE

Please MSN / email me if you are interested in anything - [email protected]

does your micra have a third brakelight? if its a low level one can i have it and how much? oh its just the red plastic lens im looking for btw

Ok.....the Haynes manual is on ebay here.

Driveshaft and brake discs, I'll let go for the cost of postage, just want rid now. Driveshaft is ok, and has a recent outer CV joint, inner CV joint needs changing though. Brake discs I *think* are for a K10. Give me a shout if you can't read the numbers on the label clearly.

ca_1.jpg

e3_1.jpg

Discs would cost about £12 to post, and the driveshaft £10.

Back