• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Littlewood's KayTen.

Made a badge for my famous (gear) knob.

p1403091728.jpg

Thats not a bad price for those parts...I threw away some side lights the other week that you could have had, but o well, any other parts needed? As there is a good scrappys by me...

####ing dad crashed into it this morning, smashed grille, gouge out of front bumper, bent bonnet, bent long panel behind bonnet. FFS.

pics, how did he manage that?

ive seen your grill wanted add, i may have on but not sure so ill check, i deffinately have a bonnet if you need one, its metalic light blue tho.

I'll see if it straightens first mate, deffo need the grille though! As it is in about 47 pieces, ha!

He said his foot slipped of the clutch or somet, I dunno I just said he he was a retard.

Gonna go to the body repair place later, get a quote, my dad might be able to blag it through his works insurance as it was his company car. - But if that doesn't pay off that would be cracking if you've got a silver one mate.

Gonna go to the body repair place later, get a quote, my dad might be able to blag it through his works insurance as it was his company car. - But if that doesn't pay off that would be cracking if you've got a silver one mate.

no worries mate, its going no where so drop me a PM should you need it :)

Haha fair enough. I will get round to painting mine as soon as I get another spare wheel so I can do 2 wheels at a time.

Back