Littlewood's K10.

Littlewood

Here comes the BOOM!
Most of you know it - for those who don't;

http://www.micra.org.uk/threads/25262-Littlewood-s-KayTen.

Tbh I'm gauging interest as at the moment i don't know what to do with it.

Gearbox is knackered.

I can break it, I can sell it to someone who would put a new box in, I could put a new box in and then sell it, or if there's no interest I'll strip it and stick a bigger engine in when I can afford the time and money.

So if anyone has any offer of any sort - let me know. I'm not putting up any guide price as I don't know what's happening until I've listened to what someone may want.

thanks,
Dan.

OP
OP
Littlewood

Littlewood

Here comes the BOOM!
That's a good point mate actually! So they did come with the car - but I'm positive I don't have them know so don't know what happened there lol :s.

OP
OP
Littlewood

Littlewood

Here comes the BOOM!
If I do decide to break it I'll let you know bud - Just to let everyone know the car is MOT'd till MAy and the gearbox problem is only the nountings for the selector arm to the box - I'll be sorting it out this week.

No one interested?

if you do break it, i may be interested in the alloys if you sell them and they fit a k11...if you could ship to manchester or if you are not too far away

Yeah I can do mate,

Post code is NG17 8PR, 3 Catherine Close.

What day were you thinking?

most likely saturday about 12, as it is going to take me about an hour and a half to get down, so about 12-1

pm me your mobile number, and i will text/call you if i will be late due to traffic

stew

jamieccc

Ex. Club Member
how much tax has the car got on it aswell? and what wheels will it come with if your selling the others,steels?

cheers

jamieccc

Ex. Club Member
is it just hard to get into gear? has it got any other problems? really interested in this! could come to a deal with the alloys aswell if there not sold?

cheers

curtis

Ex. Club Member
Me and Ja are going to get this Sunday...thankyouplease

NiallK10: Ja will probably do this with you so contact us on monday!

Me and Ja are going to get this Sunday...thankyouplease

NiallK10: Ja will probably do this with you so contact us on monday!

alright sound, thing is tho i probably live like 10minutes away from where it is atm so it would be a bit of a ballache to get them from wherever you are :glare: unless you were willing to deliver them :blush: