Little update and pics...

surly if you was insured at the time, then you was, even if the insurer decides not to insure you at a later date,

well i only got insurance 24 hours before and it was online so im not sure, the deposit has come out my bank so i have paid money, i cant call them as they are closed at the moment

well i only got insurance 24 hours before and it was online so im not sure, the deposit has come out my bank so i have paid money, i cant call them as they are closed at the moment

well if you have paid the correct amount and all details about the car is in order, then I'd say you are insured from the point you confirmed the policy untill the time its cancelled. otherwise whats even the point in having insurance.

Oh ####!!

The Counting House?...full of jakeys from the hilltown...deserve to be run over.

If police come get you.....im sure the turbo can out-run them;)

It'll all be fine buddy

yeah the counting house! and he did look like a jakey, was in all black aswell so it didnt help! and id never take a chase, need to keep myself in a job ;)

maaaaan, thats bad. has the guy you hit said he's gunna press charges?

i have to go by a pub right on a mian road when coming back from my girls house, its daft because theres always drunk jakes falling out on to the road or a crowd having a fag outside swaying about, but the police never bother, its a massive hazzard, but untill one actualy gets hit then they dont care.

plus, i wouldnt worry about the insurance, as soon as you have said to them that you want the policy raised its legal, the conversation will have been recorded anyway, and they have taken the money from the account so they really dont have an argument, although they will no doubt try.

Hope it all gets sorted man.... and if you need a donor shell for the block to get ran in on ... well id be happy to :D:D:D haaaa, ko man im getting there anyway. :D

nope its not sorted yet, i called insurance today and the reason i had to call was because the online quote didnt ask for bhp so now ive told them its an extra £450. i asked what would happen if i didnt want to pay that and they said i would be insured for the couple days before. but now theres an accident if the guy claims may need to pay the full amount, and if i cancel i will have had no insurance at the time of the accident therefore im gonna lose everything i got...

FLAT OUT- the spec is nothing special ;) you cant see anything yet becuase i havent updated anything due to it being too dark to get photos of the car, not that its worth taking as its a bit bashed up at the moment. will wait till the windscreen is in which im probz gonna end up doing myself and then the bonnet can wait till winter to get fixed along with other stuff planned :p

nope its not sorted yet, i called insurance today and the reason i had to call was because the online quote didnt ask for bhp so now ive told them its an extra £450. i asked what would happen if i didnt want to pay that and they said i would be insured for the couple days before. but now theres an accident if the guy claims may need to pay the full amount, and if i cancel i will have had no insurance at the time of the accident therefore im gonna lose everything i got...

FLAT OUT- the spec is nothing special ;) you cant see anything yet becuase i havent updated anything due to it being too dark to get photos of the car, not that its worth taking as its a bit bashed up at the moment. will wait till the windscreen is in which im probz gonna end up doing myself and then the bonnet can wait till winter to get fixed along with other stuff planned :p

He probably wont even remember what happened , wake up with bruises...another good night out lool

yeah i hope so, the insurance phoned me back and because the online quote never had the bhp figure etc then its not my fault therefore i dont have to pay the extra £450 a year so £750 is not bad for a turbo micra then eh? ;):p

ok well, things were looking up after hearing back from the insurance but now just about 2 hours ago my super-s has been written off. once again not my fault but i did go into the back of someone so it will probably come out like it was. i dont know what to do anymore....:(

my god man, you must be set to win the lottery or somthing soon, lady luck just aint playing the game with you just now.
is it totally goosed aye?
dont know what to do... you told me "if you were a real micra man you wouldnt have given up" or somethin like that. so get out in your street and polish out that write off haaaaa. :D just get another cheap run about and go full out on the turbo. Itll all work out man. haaa :D:D:D

ok well, things were looking up after hearing back from the insurance but now just about 2 hours ago my super-s has been written off. once again not my fault but i did go into the back of someone so it will probably come out like it was. i dont know what to do anymore....:(

aww man..... hope things start looking up for you soon

my god man, u must be set to win the lottery or somthing soon, lady luck just aint playing the game with u just now.
is it totally goosed aye?
dont know what to do... u told me "if you were a real micra man you wouldnt have given up" or somethin like that. so get out in ur street and polish out that write off haaaaa. :D just get another cheap run about and go full out on the turbo. Itll all work out man. haaa :D:D:D

it looked like a headlight and wing, but the the bumper needs repaired slightly and the bonnet aswell, the front panel where the headlight bolts onto is completely mashed in. as with the bit for the washer bottle and up a bit. and the turbo i am keeping for sure. the fact that i replaced both sills and spent quite a bit getting it ready for the mot at the end of the month and now that this has happened its useless! dont know wether i should get it repaired as i know insurance will right it off. im now looking at a mint almera gti down in london. getting a bit excited about it but have to concentrate on the turbo for the meantime

im now looking at a mint almera gti down in london. getting a bit excited about it but have to concentrate on the turbo for the meantime

Keep the turbo kit, modify it and put it onto the mera?

Doesn't seem worth repairing the micra you might as well strip it and but another they are that cheap now.

Keep the turbo kit, modify it and put it onto the mera?

Doesn't seem worth repairing the micra you might as well strip it and but another they are that cheap now.

your a bit confused davey lol the turbo one only has a smashed windscreen and dented bonnet so im repairing that, my super-s is too much hassle to repair so all parts will be stripped when i find out whats happening with it and then im buying an almera gti. looks like as of tomorrow ill be back in a micra as im getting my mates sr mot'd and im gonna use that temporarily LOL

its fine :) well hopefully on saturday i will get the windscreen fitted to my grey micra and get it cleaned and a few pics up of it for once lol

hi i wonderd if you were think about selling the sr the one thats a wirte of ?

im not sure to be honest, the windscreen im taking out on saturday then once i hear back from the insurers, the car is being stripped, alot of parts are kinda sold already. what are you after??

here we go :)

2973667202a11830158319o.jpg

2973667202a11830158653o.jpg

2973667202a11830158950o.jpg

2973667202a11830159172o.jpg

2973667202a11830159420o.jpg

2973667202a11830159704o.jpg

2973667202a11830159880o.jpg

2973667202a11830160151o.jpg

2973667202a11830160437o.jpg

2973667202a11830160715o.jpg

2973667202a11830160955o.jpg

2973667202a11830161451o.jpg

2973667202a11830161744o.jpg

haaaa, ^^^ thats what mie looks like just now, and i need to use it as my daily for a few weeks because theres aleak in the crx, and having NO interior is bloody freezin at 6am when its frosty now.

ive still got my plastic cover round the dials tho, need to get that off for an extra second. haaaa.

naw, its like exaxtly like that. lol,no heaters no natta, ive no even got a passenger seat i just go for the 5 hoodys and scarf method for the cold. lol

its the boost gauge mate and i got the steering wheel and boss off ebay for about £30. bought them seprately used condition :)

began working on the micra today, work consisted of a new radiator, a new radiator top mount panel, also made new intercooler brackets so stop the intercooler bursting the radiator and made a start on my lightweight bumper ties :)

2973667202a12106385237o.jpg

2973667202a12106385274o.jpg

the bumper when in place has the same 2 holes with rubber gromets and the cable ties create an X as you would see on some drift cars. will get more pics once the front end is all back on and tidied up. then i should have my omex and bits first week come februaury ;)

not sure yet, normally around the 20th february. if i can get the car looking good again and the omex set up i can see a 13 sec 1/4 mile coming my way

wrote up a list of my parts, may have missed some stuff but im going to add them on once i can think. and might put up prices of each thing if i can be bothered

1275cc engine (rebuilt 800 miles ago), garrett t3 hybrid turbo with 360degree thrust bearing (rebuilt 800 miles ago), braided oil feed/return, 2.5 custom stainless exhaust, 2" i/c piping with blue silicone bends/joints, large front mount intercooler with fan, re-useable fuel filter, walbro fuel pump, braided fuel lines, oil filter relocation kit, toyo sports oil catch tank, sfs blue silicone radiator hoses, coilpack micra inlet manifold/throttle body/fuel rail with sr20 injectors(needing bigger), nissan pulsar calipers with vented/grooved discs & ebc yellowstuff pads, super-s bumpers/spoiler, front bumper cut out for intercooler, full respray with black roof/bonnet, plastic windows/sunroof, fully stripped interior, cobra bucket seats with sparco harnesses, steering wheel/boss kit, 14" tsw freeze alloys in black, toyo r888 on the front and cooper xeon xtc's on the back, spax fully adjustable coilovers with nismo top mount bushes and steel top mount bearings, adjustable panhard rod, lower front strut brace, rear strut brace, standard gearbox/driveshafts (gearbox re-conned 800 miles ago), 3.4kg flywheel, helix competition clutch, bonnet pins, bonnet raisers, bonnet lifters, battery in boot, boost gauge, white dials, fire extinguisher, blitz radiator cap, nismo oil cap....TO FOLLOW-omex 600 ecu & remap, front strut brace, new wishbones, bonnet/boot respray

wrote up a list of my parts, may have missed some stuff but im going to add them on once i can think. and might put up prices of each thing if i can be bothered

1275cc engine (rebuilt 800 miles ago), garrett t3 hybrid turbo with 360degree thrust bearing (rebuilt 800 miles ago), braided oil feed/return, 2.5 custom stainless exhaust, 2" i/c piping with blue silicone bends/joints, large front mount intercooler with fan, re-useable fuel filter, walbro fuel pump, braided fuel lines, oil filter relocation kit, toyo sports oil catch tank, sfs blue silicone radiator hoses, coilpack micra inlet manifold/throttle body/fuel rail with sr20 injectors(needing bigger), nissan pulsar calipers with vented/grooved discs & ebc yellowstuff pads, super-s bumpers/spoiler, front bumper cut out for intercooler, full respray with black roof/bonnet, plastic windows/sunroof, fully stripped interior, cobra bucket seats with sparco harnesses, steering wheel/boss kit, 14" tsw freeze alloys in black, toyo r888 on the front and cooper xeon xtc's on the back, spax fully adjustable coilovers with nismo top mount bushes and steel top mount bearings, adjustable panhard rod, lower front strut brace, rear strut brace, standard gearbox/driveshafts (gearbox re-conned 800 miles ago), 3.4kg flywheel, helix competition clutch, bonnet pins, bonnet raisers, bonnet lifters, battery in boot, boost gauge, white dials, fire extinguisher, blitz radiator cap, nismo oil cap....TO FOLLOW-omex 600 ecu & remap, front strut brace, new wishbones, bonnet/boot respray

cool whats bhp is it hitting? that turbo turbines massive(Y)

Thats a great little conversion! Will be awesome when its done...

I'd be quite interested to see how well a 4-EFTE would fit in a micra, as that is already set up for a turbo and there are lots of parts available. (I suppose if your swapping you may as well got for a mega engine though.)

Back