32b1d2a98a7ab04673d9dd6459e4da35.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
HASAN

HASAN

micrarri power!!
Hi guys.

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has helped me with my micra over the past year. Thanks for all your lovely comments - it really is appreciated. My K11 has been scrapped so there wont be any more posts after this. I will continue to browse the forum just to keep up with what all you guys are doing. I will be back on the forum with a new k11 but that could be in over a years time. So once again; thank you and see you soon!! :)

OP
OP
HASAN

HASAN

micrarri power!!
Don't be a stranger :) x

I'll try not to be! To be honest it's hard to leave this group considering all the great cars/blogs that are on here. Find myself constantly reading through all the blogs looking at all the lovely examples people have. After all - what else am I supposed to do at work?

OP
OP
HASAN

HASAN

micrarri power!!
Haahaa it's a shame yours was scrapped :( awesome ickle Micra
X

I know. Was trying to sell for ages. Even went as low as £100 but no one was interested. So she's gone now unfortunately. Miss her a lot. Didn't think I would but I really do! X

I know. Was trying to sell for ages. Even went as low as £100 but no one was interested. So she's gone now unfortunately. Miss her a lot. Didn't think I would but I really do! X

I would have gladly payed £100 for that yoke. Just what I am looking for. 1.3, 3 door, pre-facelift and not desperately modified. Its a shame I missed out :(

OP
OP
HASAN

HASAN

micrarri power!!
Hi guys,

Guess who's back?!?!?!

@Clodo I told you I would come back! This time with a red facelift. I bought a Golf GTI and it was unfortunately written off last week. Partly my fault but lets not get into that now. I will be buying another vehicle once my insurance pays out but for the time being I am in this red micra. Won't be modding it atm as it is only used for work but once I get my daily I will keep this on the side and then start to mod! :D

Will post pics tonight!! Stay tuned guys...

OP
OP
HASAN

HASAN

micrarri power!!
Great to see you back :)
Sorry to hear about the golf hope you were all ok :(

Looking forward to seeing pictures :) xx

Accident was pretty bad. Was in hospital for quite some time but just thankful that everyone was ok. After all cars can get replaced - lives cant. Pics below is of the golf

a3f2fd8e756e5a0d4500ad893192e865.jpg

8bb3aecb8e83787d967d04808bd949d1.jpg

Anyways whats done is done, onwards and upwards. My new (old) red micrarri!!!

4bc294f72d0bc449a7c0a58f6cdcd11f.jpg
bf4a429fd929755ee4543353acc67826.jpg

Glad you're around so we can joke about it. Any crash that you can walk (limp, be carried) away from is a good one.

If was in a smash and could choose the car I was in, it would probably be a golf. Maybe a Volvo Estate, but that's probably cheating. ;)

C.

OP
OP
HASAN

HASAN

micrarri power!!
Glad you're around so we can joke about it. Any crash that you can walk (limp, be carried) away from is a good one.

If was in a smash and could choose the car I was in, it would probably be a golf. Maybe a Volvo Estate, but that's probably cheating. ;)

C.

Thanks man. That's the thing, as gutted as I am the golf has been written off, I just happy that everyone involved in the accident is here today.

Anyway enough of that, I know I said I wasn't going to modify the micra until I get my daily, however I just cant help myself. Still wont be doing major mods, like alloys or lows but does any one have any ideas what minor things I could do to improve the look of it. Was planning to do the black grill instead of chrome but its a bit overused at the mo so might try and add a little twist to it.

Will be giving it a good clean this weekend too, hopefully I wont find any rust!!:rolleyes:

Color code grill and wing mirrors? Blacken headlights and put led sidelights in?spray black line round bottom as in two tone like the 2nd facelift has in grey. Vinyl window strip