little Elenor tried to kill me

HELP!

With all this bad weather, windscreen wipers are a very important part of daily driving.
but unfortunately my little Elenor tried to kill me. I was parked up just about to move oFf to head home from the City centre, turned on my wipers on to the first setting, the wipers made it up once and returned to starting position then my driver side wiper stead motionless as the passenger side made a full swing and caught my other wiper.. so I was left to drive for 20 minutes to get to the closest service station sitting with my head in the middle of the car. I checked the driver side for any sort of play in the wiper arm and didn't see any obvious faults. as far as I can tell they run off the same motor so seeing as the passenger side works that eliminates the chance of it being the motor.. so I guess my question is, has this ever happened anyone on here and if so what was needed to fix the problem and if not does anyone else have an idea of what could be causing the problem!?

thanks guys ,
Shane

r-reg-sr

-------
Site Supporter
Elenor you is a naughty lil caur wait till you get on motor way and then you start to snoar? ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Got to be the linkeages? man fix that fool!

OP
OP
fixedfool
ok update !!
got Elenor a new wiper linkage which put that to bed but after doing that
I swapped my centre console for one from a rumba ( cup holders :) )
but now my radio and my interior light have no power!!!??

MicraPRO

Part Of The Furniture
ok update !!
got Elenor a new wiper linkage which put that to bed but after doing that
I swapped my centre console for one from a rumba ( cup holders :) )
but now my radio and my interior light have no power!!!??
Sounds like a missing earth cable to me :)

OP
OP
fixedfool
image.jpg
image.jpg