'Little Bandit' video...12.36 @ 125.7 mph

i know this may sound obvious but have you done a run where you dont spin the tyres by using less throttle and what is time in comparison?

Cool! :cool:

Does anyone know who the greeny coloured one that was running at Rotorstock the other weekend is? My friend took some video footage of it for me, think he was quite impressed. :D

nizzanz1 said:
i know this may sound obvious but have you done a run where you dont spin the tyres by using less throttle and what is time in comparison?

Even at half throttle it spins the tires...

Oh well!

i reckon you could get a faster time with a variable boost controller...

one that is connected to what gear your in...

forst gear would be like 3 psi......then 2nd at 8psi and so on...
what sort of boost is it runnin?

aha there you go then thats how to ake a huge amount off your 1/4 time should you wish.

put a track up the strip with teeth on it and a cog under the car........ wind er up and let er rip.....

:laugh: :laugh: +30G anyone?

(obviously a complete no no)

yeah basically. Heavy SR20DE + T engine up front. Has much be done to the suspension? On a drag strip, it would hold its own very very well :). Slowest might be an overstatement, because im not sure whats on the powerboard. But surely its full of cars made to go around corners at high speeds?

yes apart from the weight balance. if it spins the wheels at even half throttle, then i expect it would be slower than the star in a reasonably priced car time around the track. that could be sorted i suppose by dropping the boost.

nizzanz1 said:
yes apart from the weight balance. if it spins the wheels at even half throttle, then i expect it would be slower than the star in a reasonably priced car time around the track. that could be sorted i suppose by dropping the boost.

Jeesh, come on...it isn't that bad round a track.

Ask the guys who have seen it round Knockhill circuit, as I have lapped quicker than several modded Evo's & Scoobies.

As I said before, what it lacks in the corners, it makes up for in the straights!

yeah i never said it wasnt amazing in straights. Just in question of the top gear track being small and windy, it wouldn't be amazing. Even with a whiteline kit and coilivers it still has the SR20 upfront with turbo charger and intercooler at the front. It would be very hard to get a car with this engine handling as good as a turbo'd CG13. But im NOT saying its a bad car, its still an amazing piece of automotive micra history ;)

i,m in absolute awe

Well done those times take some swallowing and if you get in the 11s a might go mad and copy you.

terminal of 125 i flocking bow to you:upside:

Well My SR20DET is aimed at being the ultimate street/track car, 14x9'' with wide tracks... In theory I have everything as soon as I buy the engine... just putting the damn thing together..!! lol..... I wont have the silly engine mods capibly of 10psi+boost.. 5/6 is more than enough for me.. But with he WRC spec shafts and 9'' wheels with 235/45/14 tires... I can imagine I might be able to get it down quite well.. with out too many probs

Sounds like a return being planned Dave,watched your vids/builds over the last few years and enjoyed them very much,shame i didn`t save them though.
Sorry.

Back