Link to a few JDM Modified Micras/Marchs

Just a few cheeky Japanese + Foreign examples here;

http://k11.hp.infoseek.co.jp/photo_k11_3/

May be an old link but I don't know, haven't been on this club forum for long!

Gramlights look great on this one
m080.jpg

Anyone got any more links/photos of authentic Japanese March's modified?

http://www.goldstar0011.myzen.co.uk/Gallery/thumbnails.php?album=7

Laurence! Good to see you on here! I have been frequenting this place since my K10 purchase!

Blimey...imagine it, 7am, leaving for work, horrible hangover and you climb into this:

m041.jpg

Alright Bazsan! ;)

That crazy jap even has a holder for his Sky Remote look, on the right hand side of the steering wheel.

But yeah, you're likely to have an eppy if you got in that car.

My theory is, The japs can either do it bang-on, supreme style, the most beautiful modifications in terms of mechanical and aesthetics...

or they can just go mental, get down their local autobacs, create the most bizzare/out-there/un-thought of blob on wheels, and then pay an artist about a grand to airbrush some birds face on the side/back of it.

got to love them.

Well done Jap March's are beautiful though

kanagawa05-064.jpg

kanagawa05-038.jpg

116346097137364.jpg

p1nice.jpg

Fraz, those rims are Nismo LM GT4's mate. :)
Rota rims got some decent quality replicas, just the centre section is machined different ;)

Alright Bazsan! ;)

That crazy jap even has a holder for his Sky Remote look, on the right hand side of the steering wheel.

But yeah, you're likely to have an eppy if you got in that car.

My theory is, The japs can either do it bang-on, supreme style, the most beautiful modifications in terms of mechanical and aesthetics...

or they can just go mental, get down their local autobacs, create the most bizzare/out-there/un-thought of blob on wheels, and then pay an artist about a grand to airbrush some birds face on the side/back of it.

got to love them.

Well done Jap March's are beautiful though

kanagawa05-064.jpg

kanagawa05-038.jpg

116346097137364.jpg

p1nice.jpg

Fraz, those rims are Nismo LM GT4's mate. :)
Rota rims got some decent quality replicas, just the centre section is machined different ;)

p1nice.jpg

woo lovin that !!

Back