lightened flywheel

You'll soon know how good when you re-fit it lol.

lol, i have my doubts, just as a general rule of thumb, everything i do or touch goes to pot. that was my second attempt at lightening a flywheel, after the first 1 went horribly wrong

Lightened It Last Night, Not Too Far Out, Now The Marks Are Totally Random, Well 20 Ish Marks And Non The Same As Each Other, So Im Gunna Give It Ago At The Weekend Me Thinks

wow blast from the past, didnt think it was this long ago since i did it, (almost 17 months), and its still going strong, no vibration and not exploded yet despite being tested right up to 8.5k rpm

I know it's an old thread but saves starting another one.

Looking at doing this for my rally engine next year but I've been told because of the lightness of the fly wheel the water pump won't handle the increased velocity of water running through?

This was on a Honda Civic mind you and could well be a botched job by some t!t..

Any views??

Looking at doing this for my rally engine next year but I've been told because of the lightness of the fly wheel the water pump won't handle the increased velocity of water running through?

This was on a Honda Civic mind you and could well be a botched job by some t!t..

Any views??

Eh?

Any views??

could expose a faulty pump quicker maybe??(talking bout k11)

Back