Lightened Flywheel for Coilpacks

Hi,

Can somebody offer some advice on where I can get a lightened flywheel for a coilpack K11?

I have a spare 8kg CGA3 flywheel that I could send off to someone to lighten but can’t find anyone who offers the service, or I don’t mind just purchasing a lightened one.

Ideally looking for circa 3kg.

If I remember correctly the trigger wheel on the CGA flywheel means you can't safely lighten it, I haven't looked myself as we never got the CGA.
That indicates you might need to look at an aftermarket if they exist.
Others will know more.

If I remember correctly the trigger wheel on the CGA flywheel means you can't safely lighten it, I haven't looked myself as we never got the CGA.
That indicates you might need to look at an aftermarket if they exist.
Others will know more.

Thanks for your help again. Yes i remember frank also saying that there’s limitations on how much coilpack flywheels can be lightened.

So I contacted TTV Racing and their quote for a 3.8kg coilpack flywheel seems a little out of budget. They said they could further lighten to 3.2kg via some holes.

Has anyone got any other suggestions?

Ike-engineering seems to be a good shout but on their website, there only seem to be flywheels for dizzy engines but maybe they can still lighten a coilpack flywheel if I mail them one. Has anyone used Ike engineering for flywheel lightening?

Thanks.

Back