Light Tinting

I currently have fly eye on my headlights and fogs and it makes the car look a lot better.
however for a more professional look im thinking of getting some tinting spray and doing a couple of coats.

Anyone any experience using this stuff, would you recommend it? and whats the best stuff to get?

also it doesnt seem to be legal on head lights? and can i do the whole tail light?

I sprayed my Capri lights at the rear many years ago (27) to be precise. Lol. Had good results. Only needed a couple of coats I seem to remember. It had to be really clean and grease free though. No idea what product I used. Good luck.

i want to put a couple of coats of spray on the rear lights, not go too dark

can anyone tell me if i can spray the whole tail light or do i have to keep the reverse light or any other part clear? because that wouldnt look as good.

Thanks

If you use Lamin-X film it looks spot on. Can look gash if you get it wrong though. So much easier than trying to get an even coat of spray.

is that just tinting film? the problem was that i couldnt get the fly eye stuff to sit right on the tail light because of the shape of the light (facelift has two bumps on it as well as being curved), so i was thinking a couple of coats of spray would the next best option

almeraa phase 2 almera with similar lights, they tinted ok. this time I've just bought some lights that someone else had tinted. The lanin x is just film but if you use it as part the instructions its nice to work with. Depends on preference really.

Back