led tail light

was wondering if any one has got a driver side led tail light for sale as some one ran in to the back of my car and smashed mine then did a runner so looking for a new one cheers

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
that sucks! there is an ebay shop (but i forget the name) that does after market LED lights, they are just copies of the OEM ones, but without the OEM price, and they sell them in single lights too. thats probably the best place to look.

but also see if there is any CCTV that can catch who ever did it. make them pay for it.

r-reg-sr

-------
Site Supporter
its a game to these fagins, you can see on other forums "saw a micra,,,,,,so booted it ha ha ha my sticks small thats why i done it you know" yep we gues'd that 10 15+ years back thanks for proof reading us :grinning:

NeX

Club Member
the number of times i have come back to my car and it has a new dent or some kind of damage done to it, i'd say other people have cost me in the thousands over the years.

r-reg-sr

-------
Site Supporter
the number of times i have come back to my car and it has a new dent or some kind of damage done to it, i'd say other people have cost me in the thousands over the years.

thats what um telling on all fagins kids/offspring,,,,"oh oliver what have you bought me today" :grinning: phahhaaahaha

NeX

Club Member
thats what um telling on all fagins kids/offspring,,,,"oh oliver what have you bought me today" :grinning: phahhaaahaha

i would agree except i am pretty sure some of them would have been classed legally as adults. its not cheap to drive and insure a 4X4 either

ok, so i installed around 6 blue LED lights into my car. i'm not an electrician but i've always had the overall concept of wiring and i've never had problems with it until now. so to summarize what i've done i have 6 lights and they all run to an on/off switch and the positives run from the cigarette lighter, and i've grounded them to these unpainted metal bolts in my car. when i flip the switch on they work, when i flip the switch off they turn off. So the thing that isn't making sense to me is that somehow somewhere there is still a current that is draining power from my battery and i can't figure out how this is even possible. I heard it has something to do with where/how you grounded the wires but i'm not really sure how to go about and fix the problem if that is even the case. I really need some help because my battery dies and i have to constantly jump the car. So for now i've un grounded the wires till i can figure this out. Please help!!!