Led rear lights.

Thanks! Dunno why they didn't show up when I searched...
Your welcome will look sweet on your car. Best thing I ever did to mine :)
1416177864742.jpg

Should see younafter christmas then loooool, christmas post wont be a quick one!!! And hopefully itbwontbget lost thrubthe post because of the christmas period parcels can get diverted to other countries by mistakenwith all the rush goingbon, so your item couldnend up in outer mongolia etc.... You have been warned!!

J

They don't seem to work though? From what I can see they look like straight plug and play fit but when I test them they are all over the place! Reverse bulbs coming on for lights, brake light LEDs not doing anything, indicators make all lights fliker randomly! Am I missing something here or are they just plain faulty?

Yea moved a few pins around and almost have it. Just need to get the indicator working. Fog bulb is acting as indicator at the moment

Yea reverse lol. Can't say I'm noticing much difference in the LEDs getting brighter once I brake if I have the lights on? Is that normal?

Yea reverse lol. Can't say I'm noticing much difference in the LEDs getting brighter once I brake if I have the lights on? Is that normal?
You've done what I did when I did mine mate you've wired the brake on lights to normal lights on so there really bright all the time :)

Third different wiring arrangement and still nothing! This is starting to frustrate me...don't suppose you have a piccy of your connection do you Pro? Although being prefacelift yours will be different.

Third different wiring arrangement and still nothing! This is starting to frustrate me...don't suppose you have a piccy of your connection do you Pro? Although being prefacelift yours will be different.
Yeah it wouldn't make any difference mate mine is different. I'm pleased you sorted it :)

Back