Leather Seats?

K

Kyle

Im looking to fit some leather seats, i'm aware no k10 micras ever had any standard fitted, does anyone know of any suitable donor cars that have seats that would fit?

or a small amount of modding, preferably no welding

bluebird seats fit if u modify the leg closest to the tunnel on the floor, not sure if u get em in leather but turbo ones do come electric an bucket. hope dis helps.

Speedle

Ex. Club Member
bluebird executive has leather seats and these can be made to fit the k10 ive fitted these a long time ago in my old k10, however they were a bit to big mr2 seats can be made to fit quite easily and you can get these in leather, these are now fitted in my mates k10 ill take some pictures of how i did it :)

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
The 200sx is a lot wider and the mounts would be well off, plus i think they wud cover most of the rear window aswell.

If ur talking about fronts alone, i think they would possibly be still too wide.

I can get these to fit tha almera, but still, with a lot of work

Speedle

Ex. Club Member
iirc someone on here has already fitted s13 seats... s14 seats however would be a tad on the large side! and seriously heavy!

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
I was talking about S13 lol. :p These will fit, I had some of these but didn't fit them as they didn't really suit the style of the car. :) Looked nice all the same though.

OP
OP
K

Kyle

Which version of the mr2 has suitable seats? dont know much abt mr 2's

Speedle

Ex. Club Member
the mk2 mr2 runners are the correct width but require removing the mount from the k10 seat and spot welding onto the mr2 seats (very easy) although im sure the mr2 mk1 seats will sit as well ;)