Leaking Sunroof

S

Scarlet K10

Hi I was wondering if anyone knows the best way to reseal a sunroof on a K10 1992. The seal on the front has come unstuck the rest of it is still perfectly sealed tho, any advice will be greatly appreciated.

When this happened to mine, i just got a replacement from a scrappy. It wasnt just for that reason, i had rusty hinges too, but you could do that!

Thanks mate looks like trip to scrap yard never seem to have much luck finding what I need tho

I just used wet water sticky stuff (yeah, its an actual name :D) its a polyether sealent, so fairly flexible and water-proof. Plus, its black, so tends to merge with the colour of the rubber seals.

You can pick it up for about a tenner or so from places that sell pond things usually.

Edit:

Quick link, tho its a tad pricy from these peeps:

Click Me

Managed to get another sunroof from srapyard with other stuff for ten pound think this one will do the same eventually so will put it on while I try to mend my old one I will give the wet water sticky stuff a go its ideal got cheap pond place not far away, Thanks for the help.

Back