leak

got a leak in passenger side, had windscreen checked thats ok, i lifted the carpets and seems to be coming down the bulkhead it runs down and soaks the carpet any ideas to help please cheers

99% it's the scuttle pan leaking buddy, open the bonnet and have a good look right up in the corner under the windscreen, probably has got a rust hole there.....common fault I'm afraid.

OP
OP
nudger
99% it's the scuttle pan leaking buddy, open the bonnet and have a good look right up in the corner under the windscreen, probably has got a rust hole there.....common fault I'm afraid.
cheers will have a look when its stopped hissing down,thanks a lot

I have the same problem and I know the metal that the windscreen goes to is mint because I saw it when the new screen went in last week

Sealed mine and it began to leak more so I'm thinking the clips are shot
And its been raining pretty heavy for the past few days as well :(
So may want to check the clips as well as I they are damaged ect

I've had this problem a few times. Open the glove compartment and also fully open the control on the heater controls to circulate the air. If you look inside, you can see the air filter spinning (if engine running) around inside (don't put your fingers in). Just above it, you should see lots of puddled water. That will confirm the water is coming down the air vent. If you remove the scuttle panel and look inside, you can see the opening for the air vent. Somehow the water gets down that vent. Just try to clean and dry all around where the water might be entering and seal it. Use a hair dryer to dry it before sealing helps a lot.