Leading wire?

Craig_87

Sideways-Only Way Forward
Hey, ive had my sub and amp in the car for the best part of a year now, but i was just wonderin where evryone elso fed their wires through the car?
I had a bit of trouble feeding it under the carpet through the middle of the car, is there any other way?

Retepetsir

King of Subsonic
K10 or K11? I feed the power wire down the same side that the battery is on, i.e. in the case of micras, usually the passanger side. For me (k11), through a grommet behind the glovebox, then down the wiring channel along the passanger side, then under the carpet (cable was too big near the back), up under the rear seats to the boot :)

babyboom

Ex. Club Member
Retepetsir said:
K10 or K11? I feed the power wire down the same side that the battery is on, i.e. in the case of micras, usually the passanger side. For me (k11), through a grommet behind the glovebox, then down the wiring channel along the passanger side, then under the carpet (cable was too big near the back), up under the rear seats to the boot :)

same here thats where its been on both my k11's

fraz_micra_88

Ex. Club Member
run mine where the rest of the cabels are along side the channel at the passanger door, alot more simple than rippin up the carpet