lazy boy bonnet

hi i was looking about on here ages ago and someone had a lazy boy bonnet for sale but i was thinking off getting one made up just wondering if anyone got any pic and is it road legal ?

euro_micra

Matt :)
I'm not a fan personally. But here's a couple of pics:
1013.jpg

OP
OP
micra-mad
yer that blue one i was the one i was on about it as iv not see anyone done it yet but i dont think it would be road legal much :(

That blue one is nice... even the colour is bearable... I wouldn't have that colour mind, but nice how it's all tied in and colour coded...

My brother's just (very recently) bought a white preface-lift one with a lazyboy bonnet amongst other random mods (golf mk4 headlights etc).. It doesnt look too bad with the standard micra lights in, but looks awful with mk4 golf lights imo, so if you do decide to do it, dont use golf lights! :p

Ill post a pic up with the standard grill in if we have one laying around, so you can see what itll look like with that in if you feel its necessary?

Ill try and ask a friend of my dads who works as an MOT tester aswell, see if he knows if its road legal or not so you know for sure! :D

camoxodka

car half done :)
tbh i prefer the bad boy bonnets and i might be getting one soon for my SR because it got the stance but hasn't got the look yet :(

We're going to take the car over to the MOT garage at some point in the near future, so that we can test the beam pattern properly and ill post results here. (Either take the car, or tape over the lights on mine where the bad boy would go to check, just to save all the hassle! ;))

tbh i prefer the bad boy bonnets and i might be getting one soon for my SR because it got the stance but hasn't got the look yet :(
I prefer badboy bonnets, There more subtle on the pre-facelifts which is what i like, not over the top
Exactly my opinion too lads, bad-boy over lazy-boy any day. They definitely do look OTT on the face-lifts like! o_O
Also, yours looks beautiful Smc92, i really like it! <3