Layla's going :(

MaxK11C

Micraless
Social Brand Manager
Sadly yes, this is true. Due to the purchase of a new car, she has to go.
I'm really reluctant to let her go and wouldn't if I could justify two cars. (Currently at three, but that's another story...)

K11C (Facelift) 2001
45K miles
Tax and test till November
Newbury Berkshire
I'd like around £800, open to offers. Not going on eBay yet as I'd like it to go to a club member. PM me for more info.
10422376_532930806851110_4949935984197218879_n.jpg

Car comes with parcel shelf with speakers, spare shelf, 40mm lowering springs, and extra MSC stickers.
@Enuo I need to give your wheels back
@SirChirs I need to give your powersteering stuff back

More images soon.

Are u getting another micra?
Eventually, probably. It'd be rude not to show you my replacement.
The French K10:
ezeduva8.jpg

ajysytah.jpg

eturaqe4.jpg

Found her on eBay, for what seemed like a reasonable price. About 2 hours away from me, I took the train to go and view it last night. Bought it there and then, I go back to get it in a few weeks. :)

Wow looks nice but that over a micra? You're gonna miss nissan reliability a lot!! Hope u don't have any problems with It tho

My sister had a 205 like that and I quite liked it. It overheated though on a 20 mile trip to Brighton, but it had character. Wonder what a GTI version would be like to own.

Enjoy the car, but you'll be back ;)

Well, the GTI's are tamer than the 1.4's would you believe. MSN autos included the 1.4 XS model in a list of scariest cars they've driven. Small tires, only 30 bhp less than a GTI.

Wish me luck... Haha
Yes, that's a grass roof. It's got some awesome pressure thingy on it. You release a clasp, and it slowly starts opening.

Reliability ... Could be an issue, considering I don't know one end of a spanner from another.

309gti is the best gti.

Better handling than the 205, bigger boot, more rarity cred...

Mine was miami blue, miss it.

Well, the GTI's are tamer than the 1.4's would you believe. MSN autos included the 1.4 XS model in a list of scariest cars they've driven. Small tires, only 30 bhp less than a GTI.

I went up against an XS in a hillclimb last year, we were within tenths of each other over three days, nippy little thing :)

I went up against an XS in a hillclimb last year, we were within tenths of each other over three days, nippy little thing :)
Very quick. 85bhp stock, 10 more than my GTX because the XS was carbed, and the GTX uses very redimentry single point fuel injection.

Don't worry everyone, the 205 is just going to be my daily, I'll keep talk of it to a minimum :')

Very quick. 85bhp stock, 10 more than my GTX because the XS was carbed, and the GTX uses very redimentry single point fuel injection.

Don't worry everyone, the 205 is just going to be my daily, I'll keep talk of it to a minimum :')
Max u suck

Back