Latest mod

This one was quite easy to achieve - I simply reversed too fast and at an awkward angle onto my drive, and hit the wall on the way.

IMG_0600.JPG

I did a very similar thing in mine reversing down a ginnel in Bury. If you want a quick fix, I tried polishing my damage with the colourwax T-cut stuff. Not perfect but I can't see 80% of the scrape now.

As Guy said, most of that will probably polish/T-cut out (Y). It's not dented at all is it, just scraped?

It's polish out :laugh:. Or just do what my mate did to his and filler it in because he's an idiot :doh:

It's pretty dented. Not badly, but it's still creased the metal. I used some Turtle Wax Colour Magic polish (in blue of course) and it helped a little. On the left you can also see the results of my efforts with a chipstick. Not perfect....

I think I'll keep an eye on eBay and local scrappies and see if I can find a door and wing in the right colour. Or just get the whole car resprayed for a laugh ;)

Well a door and wing might be a bit of an expensive option (although a colour matched wing for my K11 was £10, and a perfect match - yours might not be too much, even if it's colour matched). Cheaper than a respray, but possibly more expensive than just fixing it up fwn

Had a guesstimate from my mechanic today (when I picked up the bashed in Brabus wheel) of about £150 for an as-new repair. Taking it over tomorrow for the scratch man to inspect it.

There you go then (Y). Probably be a bit cheaper than a new door and wing - and less effort as well, as you don't have to do anything :laugh:

Back