Lambda Sensor Location

Hi guys, the GF's 1.2 K12 2003 Micra is in need of a new lambda sensor. Garage quoted her £160 so I bought the sensor for £4o from Euro Car Parts and intend to change it myself on Monday.

Would anyone be able to tell me where the best route for access would be? And what tools I'll need to change it?

I'm assuming it'll be on the manifold accessed through the engine bay and I'll need a open ended spanner to undo it?

Thanks in advance
I did have a search but didnt find a lot on DIY.

The manifold one is the easy one to get to,once heat shield is off its on the side of the manifold,think they recommend heat to loosen them as thwy tend to be difficult to remove. As for the after cat lambda,thats half way along the down pipe under the engine by the driveshafts,mine went but i needed new cat an downpipe same time so was a case of pretty much dismantling the whole front end,wheel arxh liner had to come off,alternator,drop the manifold then seperate the downoipe from center exhaust. Took a day ti sort lol

Buy a cheap lambda sensor socket off eBay, save having to remove the heat shield and poss snapping rusty bolts for the front . For the rear just jack up o/s of the car and you can get a spanner in. The rear connector can be felt behind the engine and unplugged ( it's a green connector on a bracket around where the sump joins the block in the middle and a small plastic tab holding it to the bracket)