La Space D'Office

JJ 1.0l

Ex. Club Member
NNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSS

funniest thing ever, you can just imagine them all having sinus having full blown arguments over who has the best processer lol

James

Chairman
There's probably people that say that about liking cars too... Swings and roundabouts, I make a living off being a nerd so :p

And a few on here have car seats as computer chairs!

Edit: And I know I don't have the best CPU, it's only an Intel Core 2 Duo E6300.

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader
I object to this thread as well! Im no nerd (in the typical sense!) and equally anyone who went into the public domain would probably get more of a laugh at them by saying they are a member of a micra car club than by talking about computers :p or in this case showing pics of their setups!

SHR3K

Ex. Club Member
James thats a good processor when overclocked :D you can get over 4.2ghz out of them lol.

Anyway i object too but on www.overclockers.co.uk in forums theres a nice thread about rooms and computers wel worth looking through :D

Shr3k

Demarest

Ex. Club Member
wow, some nice workstations there, some close to matrix style, maybe we should have a thread for showing off our computer workstations?

OP
OP
Gurpreet

Gurpreet

Ex. Club Member
^haha

nerd always seemed like an offensive term to me but anyway i was using it with humour...

woah.. he didnt make it! Lying little so and so... those ones are quite dear... im pretty sure the chair doesnt cost more than £180... so you could make it yourself and save a packet... their selling for £399 on that site!

and yes we should post em up... but i havent finished mine yet... dont rush me! dont rush me!!!

tse_adam

Micra Attitude
i am into computers also but not to that extent! why would anyone need quad LCD setup with a laptop on the side? is he preparing for count down for a space shuttle?:laugh:

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
only if my pc workstaion setup etc :p was like them! but mine will have to do on the kitchen table , got a god veiw of the tv from the other room (so i can play my 360 from the kitchen) and the fridge in just 2-3 steps away ;) the one at me dads is tidy tho, on a desk with the tv on the left of me inc games consoles.

James

Chairman
My set-up at work ;)

Attachments

• IMAGE_001.jpg
    IMAGE_001.jpg
    220.3 KB · Views: 216

Micra 110

Site Supporter
I hate electronics as they seem to get more complicated and break down more often than not. But then again if it wasn't for the IT peeps we wouldn't have computers to upgrade and crash every 5 mins.....and we wouldn't have forums :)

Speedle

Ex. Club Member
both good points :p it is a bit odd i must admit but still people mod cars why not pc's i'm not really big on looks of a pc its whats inside that does the talking, but i may or may not have a termaltake case with a clear side window and blue lights :p i need more monitors! and more processors!

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader
james your work desk - you so just tidied that up... (but james room here is tidy btw, he took 7 black bin bags from it last week full of rubbish haha)

OP
OP
Gurpreet

Gurpreet

Ex. Club Member
howd you switch between 2 LCDs? is there a switch or does vista allow it at the click of a button? jst wondering

James

Chairman
I have them both plugged into my PC, although, if i press windows+tab it will do this for me...

Attachments

• wintab.jpg
    wintab.jpg
    205.4 KB · Views: 184

ronin_kid

61 cubic inches of power
*snip* But then again if it wasn't for the IT peeps we wouldn't have computers to upgrade and crash every 5 mins.....and we wouldn't have forums :)

Or cars with fuel injection!

not nessicerally Ed - as i remember one of the early Bosch Jettronic fuel-injection systems used no electronics - it had its own set of 'mini-cams' to control the fuel-injection cycles....