Keys Found!!!

Hi Guys, My keys were found by a neighbour on one of the lawns on my estate, and the police say that the thief may have had second thoughts as the car is not worth anything. When I bought this K11 I offered the seller £250 as he was trying to sell it for £350 & sold it on my offer as that’s all I had in the bank, But to me the cars worth alot more as I prefer manual steering to PAS or electric PAS less to go wrong. Yours Peter0003

worry being howdid thief get hold of keys? value is irrelevant in may cases. I had an old cortina mk2 worth about £100 once. it got stolen from a car park in Romford by breaking lock (s) and using an old ? key in ignition switch ( was a bit mangled) just to drive away .`police say was taken not to steal anything from it (not even radio) but as a means to get home. was dumped on a main road about 6 miles away. might want to fit an ignition cut out switch at least . Thus hopefully not having car joyride etc.

OP
OP
Peter0003
worry being howdid thief get hold of keys? value is irrelevant in may cases. I had an old cortina mk2 worth about £100 once. it got stolen from a car park in Romford by breaking lock (s) and using an old ? key in ignition switch ( was a bit mangled) just to drive away .`police say was taken not to steal anything from it (not even radio) but as a means to get home. was dumped on a main road about 6 miles away. might want to fit an ignition cut out switch at least . Thus hopefully not having car joyride etc.
My keys were stolen from my car as it was off the ground on axle stands whilst I was working under the car outside my garage aera .

r-reg-sr

-------
Site Supporter
the moral of the story is look after them keys. keep them on your person so another person doesn't personalise them it gets too personal otherwise