Key code for radio/cd player

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
These keys dont work .ı tried 2038&0038 but display error
Looks like you are either not starting from 'CODE' or you are not using the correct key to accept the code after you have put it in, or you are not putting the code in correctly.....The codes that I have supplied are correct for the BP number that you have given....

Looks like you are either not starting from 'CODE' or you are not using the correct key to accept the code after you have put it in, or you are not putting the code in correctly.....The codes that I have supplied are correct for the BP number that you have given....
ı wrote code and saw 0038 or 2038ondisplay then press TA and show error . ı tried other buttons for enter but didnt work .
normally a very simple process :((

video link :WATCH IT!
MR5pgM.jpg

Hello, i have a nissan micra 2013 Acen. i have brought this car and the raido doesn't seem to be working at all. seems like i need a code for this to activate . i've tried 2 times so i'm left with 1 remainning tries. the codes i tried was 8154 and 6345 which have not worked at all. can someone please help me with supplying me the right code to turn this raido on. thanks !

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Hello, i have a nissan micra 2013 Acen. i have brought this car and the raido doesn't seem to be working at all. seems like i need a code for this to activate . i've tried 2 times so i'm left with 1 remainning tries. the codes i tried was 8154 and 6345 which have not worked at all. can someone please help me with supplying me the right code to turn this raido on. thanks !
Unlikely I can help as my unlocking software only seems to work up to 2010... If you can supply the serial number of the unit, as long as it starts with 'BP' followed by 12 numbers, you might have a chance...

Unlikely I can help as my unlocking software only seems to work up to 2010... If you can supply the serial number of the unit, as long as it starts with 'BP' followed by 12 numbers, you might have a chance...
Sorry for taking awhile, but i finally got around of taking the raido out.
the information on it was part number = 28153HN4B
Model no. = AGC - 3220YF - B
Serial number = DW36N01970153N4B
Date = 06.15.2013
SW = L0338
D.N. = TDP092

please check the picture.

Hi John,
can you help me with my model (it is 09 plate, 3 door nissan micra)?
the serial number is "CL0816 9 0079267"

Thanks in advance.

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
it wasn't difficult but I jumped by seeing "seems to work up to 2010"..
anyway, do you think this is like "dealer only" stuff?
Well the CL prefix says that the radio was made by Clarion and there is every chance that one of the eBay code sellers has software that can decode them....... A LOT cheaper than taking it to a 'Main Stealer' and for the sake of a pound or so, worth trying......(before I got my software I actually purchased a code for my K12 this way.... ;) )

Hi, I changed the battery on my MIL’s K13 micra and there’s no code :(

can anyone help with a K13?

serial DW3AN14116113HN4B

I’d rather unlock for her today, than call the dealer to in the morning.

any help much appreciated

Could somebody help with the radio code for a 64 Micra please? It looks to be quite different model and serial to other posts I've read here, so here goes:

DAEWOO IS CORP
Part No 281853HN48
Model No AGC-3220YF-B

DW37N2201223HN48

Date 07.23.2013

SW L0338
D.N. TDP092

Edit: Having pulled the dash trim off to get the above details I've now found the radio tells you the details if you enter the code incorrectly too many times, ho hum:

Last edited:
Hi, 1829 would appear to be the number that you need........
Thanks, perfect. Like others we bought the car 2nd hand and although we have all the paperwork you could think of, we did not have the audio code. Local dealer wanted £63 and an hour to sort it. I took the unit out Tuesday and took photos of all numbers but could not find the serial number and put it back again. Then saw what the Blaupunkt label looked like and took unit out again and the label had fallen off and was lying in the space. :) Also found the top bolt that had dropped when I put it back first time. I will write the audio code down everywhere now. I can't see anyone trying to steal a 16 year old micra 6-cd multichanger. We did have a C+C from new but it was written off in a head-on collision hence buying this one. Now for some joyful tunes while topless. Thanks again.