KEI Force 10 alloys 15"

Robb

Site Supporter
These are now for sale, they look fantastic, just not my cup of tea. Tyres have done about 1000 miles and look new. Very minor curbing on what were the fronts (195/45).

259761073_o1.jpg

Collection only but i can meet halfway etc.

£180 ono.

Thanks.

PCD is the same isnt it? as for offset i wouldnt have thought it would be that different anyways.

Forgot to mention they come with two sets of centre caps (notice the ones on the left are different to the right in the pic), and a set of 16 locking bolts etc.

They were off a different car but you can get spigot rings to match the bore, the set comes with rings but they are too small for a k11 and k12.

Im just south of Birmingham, Worcs.

Would you accept £150 if I collect? :) My front tyres have had it and I'm planning on spraying my steelies for use as a second set, for use when I visit my mates in Birkenhead lol but would prefer alloys. These will fit a K11 prefacelift unmodded I assume and not affect the speedo readings too much? Mine f/w 13" steelies currently over-reads by about 5MPH at 90.

I'll bring my spanner :p

- BG -

PMd BG101

Nans micra, im guessing the bore on these is a common bore considering they are multifits, so you shouldnt have any trouble finding spigots, but i'll go measure.

Back