Karting Meet

Hugh

Right I'm gaging interest for a Karting Meet in May, will give date once we know how many are interested. This is open to all members non members, and anyone else up for a laugh!.

So please add name if you are and if you'd be up for racing or spectating:

1. Hugh (Racing)

Titch

Micra K11ng
Depending on date etc i'll be able to get down. Probally be able to get a few others with me also.

1. Hugh (Racing)
2. Titch (Racing)

Dudes, I'm goanna win heheh

I hope the date is early May (hint) otherwise i wont be able to make it

1. Hugh (Racing)
2. Titch (Racing)
3. Sammo (Racing)

OP
OP
Hugh

Hugh

You're more than welcome to come up if you fancy it. Besides Titch travelled all the way down from Scotland for one of our meets.

misterBaz

Ex. Club Member
Kinross is closer to Sunderland than where I'm from...and I live in the north (chester) lol.

Won't be attending this one unfortunately got a LOT on the next couple of months...will attend some later meets in the year tho :)

Antony

Ex. Club Member
when is it again, theres not enough information on here to arange anything....

we need, prices,
dates
atire
helmets????

thanks. i might come you never know, (and i do hold the lap record around my track) hehe

Allan

Ex. Club Member
1. Hugh (Racing)
2. Titch (Racing)
3. Sammo (Racing)
4. Allan (Racing) - This is a definitely/maybe ;) Should be fine though.

Ian

Ex. Club Member
when, no clue, see how many would turn up first.. I tihnk we need at least 10 anyway to get a good session.

5. Ian (Racing)

micra_mark

Ex. Club Member
karting

yo guys! You can put me down for that but it wud av to be a weekend job tho - wud b a bit of a trip from manchester and im workin durin week!

8) Micra_Mark (dependin on day etc.)

Ian

Ex. Club Member
15 / 30 Package This is ideal for groups of 25 drivers or less. It consists of 15 minutes of timed practice, followed by 30 minutes of head to head racing for the ultimate exhilarating experience

OK, all your gear is included, helmet etc. it will be a weekend since most people work during the week

Price is £40 per person.

OP
OP
Hugh

Hugh

Not sure if I'm going to be able to be involved in this as my spare time is pretty limited at the moment, as well as funds as I'm involved with a lot of stuff with work.