K13 supercharger onto a K11?

Did any of you lads think about the possibility to add a K13 SC to a CG engine? There are some relatively cheap ones, including a TB (probably would not be plug and play, of course), which make me think this would be a nice and cheap and trouble free set up.

The SC would have to be inverted, but with some fabrication skills it could probably fit nicely inside the bay...

Link: http://allegro.pl/nissan-micra-k13-kompresor-sprezarka-turbina-1-2-t-i4849502260.html

Let me hear your educated guesses! :)

OP
OP
M
lol, yes, but maybe changing the sprocket/wheel could help that. The 1.2, k13 micra gets 98 hp, and goes right off the start, pretty driveable around town, and considering a light k11 that could be a nice setup, without too many issues... and those k13 sc's are not expensive..and keep in mind this is my lady's car :)

OP
OP
M
500cc per rotation? Impul kits have something like 730cc...but the price is higher and they are not available for k11 either... the worst part is I need to buy the sc first and see what can be done with that, so some gamble is involved...

OP
OP
M
Is it possible to calculate possible hp output on a cg13 using that SC? I wonder what fueling problems would I encounter...? probably similar as in a turbo setup...?

pork

Club Member
I used the eaton m24 from the golf tsi, and nodded the air con brackets to mount it,

It's for sale if you want it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pork

Club Member
In my blog "ports bike carb and boost project"
In k10 builds.

Sort of see a picture heree

9270de9b4537f5c4206a533c5f05b489.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk