K13 - first impressions

Picked my 1.2 Acenta up today. After coming from a Qashqai, was a bit apprehensive.

Internally the plastics are a bit on the cheap side but the dashboard is laid out well.
The seats are really quite comfy.

The gears werent notchy, was expecting to find them a
Bit poor but was really quite pleased. Acceleration was a bit slow but once up and running went along nicely. A bit noisy above 50.... Who cares? ,,,, turned the tunes up..

Heard a clunking from the boot, got spooked but discovered my son had put in a bootle of pop!!

Showing 44.1 mpg , combined with 46 miles on clock.

Am soooo chuffed with my wee car, love it.

Only criticism is the pain in the jacky armrest which i needed to put up as it did my head in!!!!!

Oh joy!!!!!!! Fee xxxxx

Hi Fee, glad you like it :). Now, where's the 'This thread is useless without pic's' smiley gone :D ?

Go on then, I'll do it for you :D:

ttiwwp.gif

Hmm... cant post pics, car is too dirty already , hasnt stopped raining and OMG, it rattles, rattles from the passenger side somewhere and rattles from behind the dash...sooooooo distracting...

Averaging 47 MPG after 200 miles, not bad for an urban car stop/start traffic...

It would be a racking wee car if it didnt rattle so much

2.5k done and rattles have gone.. Still running like a burst couch at speed but so nippy around the town... I sooooo love it..

One question though. Can you adjust the washer jets?? It aims so low down the screen, its useless
Oh another question. Has anyone used winter tyres and if so, how did you find them??

Averaging 50MPG around town... Superb..

For the washer jets my uncle uses a safety pin to poke inside and "move" them, I've never done it but seen him do it! Maybe wait for confirmation before going ahead :)

I'd love a K13 but I already have a car :( lol!

Pepper

Cheers Pepper!!!

I checked and the jets appear 'fixed' and cant be moved. I am a bit scared to poke about!!!!

Thanks anyway!!!!
Fee x

Back