3-door hatchback
5-door hatchback
Engine(s) 1.0 L CR10DE I4
1.2 L CR12DE I4
1.4 L CR14DE I4
1.5 L HR15DE I4
1.5 L K9K diesel I4
1.6 L HR16DE I4

The K13 is the new Micra model. It is technically almost the same as the K12 except for the standard racing-grille (from the K12 160R). The indicator lights are white and the small grille between the front lights is split by a chrome line instead of the black trim in the K12. At the side the skirts are a little bit more sportive and at the back the bumper is shaven down (also like the K12 360R). Inside, the dash is also different. The centre console in replaced into the speedometer box. The seats have a different formation and have a more different high levels. The old K12 model will be sold as K13-models with the name 'ELLE'. They have the old grille; only the small grille between the headlights is full around chrome. Engines are the same. The 160R is out of production.

K13 models in Europe:

ELLE: old K12 model with facelift
Accenta: luxury model
Tekna: sportive model
Luxury: luxury and sportive
C+C
Nissan will re-introduce the Micra to Australia in December 2007, but will only be sold as a 5-door hatchback and will this time come from Japan and not the UK.

New_Nissan_Micra.jpg

thats the facelift k12 aint it? k13 not due till late next year/eairly 09 isnt it?

found this whilse trying to clayify the turbo diesel micra thead.....

OP
OP
R05_Micra

R05_Micra

Ex. Club Member
yeah, i just been looking. i thought it was odd, looks good tho, the pics on the site are really good! i may be allowed a new car after crimbo and the new micra is stunning!

looka that! :p

gallery-pop.html

that looks awesom, looks real low and looks like white alloys! mint!

full pics on nissan site....

James

Chairman
Yeah I posted a link to the press release not long ago.

I've added an "uncited" template to the K12C section.

OP
OP
R05_Micra

R05_Micra

Ex. Club Member
i imagine they will, one thing is a cert, it wont be called a micra next time :(

i think they will make it more sporty and try to shake off the granny shopping trolly image. what we need is a very hot hatch version, think corsa VXR meets focus ST.

i think nissan will do there homework on this one, i also think it will be tank size like the corsa or clio size, suppose we will have to wait and see!

i imagine they will, one thing is a cert, it wont be called a micra next time :(

i think they will make it more sporty and try to shake off the granny shopping trolly image. what we need is a very hot hatch version, think corsa VXR meets focus ST.

i think nissan will do there homework on this one, i also think it will be tank size like the corsa or clio size, suppose we will have to wait and see!

Think I'll stick to pre 96 cars lol.

Antony

Ex. Club Member
"heavy, electronics, airbags, abs, power steering, crumple zones" etc etc, girly stuff.

some one once said, " most people want to die in a wheelcahir, gray hair and going through the pearly gates smoking a pipe with your slippers on, i want to go crashing through the pearly gates drifting backwords with my tyres on fire sticking two fingers up at st john thinking, what a life i've had"

my sentiments exactly. so throw out all this heavy assed mumbo jumbo and get a propper car, a 1995 K11 super S, no power steering, no abs, no airbags, nothing to take you away from the spirit of driving!!

Antony

Ex. Club Member
yeah, but if your gonna crash at high speed.... your going to die, i would much rather die enjoying myself than driving an un-inspiring modern tank with no driver feedback at all..