K12's In Greece

T

twisterboy

Hi

I'm on holiday at the minute in crete and have seen hundreds of the K12's as hire cars and I'm amazed to find out they have better headunits than the british ones, most of them are fitted with JVC's or Kenwoods, why did Nissan not do that option here??

Cheers

Davy

ah they also have the hire car/learner/spaz wagon stigma in Greece too then

twisterboy said:
Hi

I'm on holiday at the minute in crete and have seen hundreds of the K12's as hire cars and I'm amazed to find out they have better headunits than the british ones, most of them are fitted with JVC's or Kenwoods, why did Nissan not do that option here??

Cheers

Davy

Do they have the same interiors etc as our ones? Have you hired one yourself?

Hope you're having fun over there!

Aye, having fun

Same interior grey most look like the e's can't tell as no trim badge on them, hopefully going to hire one to get around the island all five doors in silver.

I think AVIS have a share holder in Nissan over here theres that many.

dunno about the k12's but the cars in crete are sweet, i went to malia in the summer with my mates, i saw this well nice peugeot 206 was orange and had silver flip paint with flames down the side, was amazing and there was this bloke in a jeep thing, god knows what ICE set up he had but his car was louder than some of the clubs, was mental!

stuff is soo cheap out there aswell, my mate said he found a shop that did chrome wheels for like 300 euros lol madness!

hughes_16v said:
do they have k11s or k10s in greece?
i got back from turkey a week ago and i saw millions of k12s, but never saw any other micras

i saw one k11 had either and induction kit or a back box on it, heard a rumble when it was driving off, apart from that never really saw many more.

Theres a few K11's out here as well, not seen any modified ones, but there is a few other makes of cars modded.

my parents live in Benidorm and across from thier apartment thers a red super s k11 stadard tho but in good condition,i see it everytime i go to visit,

just got back today and thers a k12 sport aswell as the super s now :)

Back